We had the pleasure to be part of this gorgeous garden wedding at the beautiful Deering Estate. Our Bride Ekaterina knew that she wanted her ceremony to be a beautiful outdoor party for her guests, and in a fun an unforgettable venue.
As far as the Reception, we wanted to retain the rustic farmhouse feel , We used our handmade Farmhouse Tables, Provence X Back Chairs , Oak Wine Barrels and Sweetheart table that brought the ambiance of this gathering to a new level.
The idea behind the Floral Design, the bride wanted enough room for her guests to be comfortable, so we decided to use our Petite Arrangements, style them 5 to a table in different sizes in light ivory and blush colors in our Mercury Vases to bring in the feel of the garden without too over the top decor, which wouldn't have gone well in this venue.
DEERING ESTATE WEDDING PICTURES
❤ What we Love
- The Deering Estate is a historic venue with a beautiful, natural setting and a lot of versatility for the Bride.
- You will pay a little more than average because it is a historical site
- If your wedding has a lot of children, they can run around in the lawn.
- It's Elegant but not over the top
✔ Perfect if you are looking for
- Venue Options You want waterfront as well as Garden & Historic all mixed into one.
- Flexibility The Flexibility to choose your own caterers and vendors.
- Central Location Out of town guests will be in a great location by Biscayne.
✪ Tips & Advice
- Choosing your own vendors can add to the uniqueness if you want a rustic style.
- There are Limits on the music outside
- They have rules like no candles, flower petals, etc
pRODUCTS BY SIMPLE RUSTIC
SERVICES BY SIMPLE FLORALS
WHAT THE BRIDE THOUGHT OF HER WEDDING
Ready to get started?
We are Simple Florals and Simple Rustic, a husband and wife team that focuses on Garden, Rustic and Natural Styled Weddings like this one.
By Providing you the vintage rentals and floral decor we are able to create beautiful natural designs for your wedding